[TYPO3-hci] Some brainstorm on Listview

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Jun 2 00:56:39 CEST 2006

Daniel Pötzinger wrote:

> Here are my ideas:

Have you ever seen a list view tweaked like that:

http://think-open.org/kraftb/screens/screen_message_view.png

It is for my yet unfinished NNTP interface extension ... it shows the thread-tree
of messages for a single newsgroup on a server ...

I just mixed the t3lib_treeview class with typo3/db_list.php (recordList) and created
this tree-list-view ...

It is surely a nice to have feature ... it is very dynamic and allows to view each table
which builds up a tree (parent<--child relation) in such a tree-view ...

If you are interested in the code I could send you the responsible parts ....

greets,
Bernhard