[TYPO3-hci] BE vs FE

Waldemar Kornewald wkornew at gmx.net
Mon Jul 31 21:51:08 CEST 2006

On 7/31/06, Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> wrote:
> > If you like this kind of config I recommend to forget Typo3.
> > IMO tha is too vulnerable solution.
> > And if you put much those kinds of configrations it is difficult
> > for newbees and the page control is not anymore really WYSIWYG.
> > IMO that is a bad solution.
>
> Because Typo3 will *newer* support that kind of config,
> really, forget Typo3 and use CMS, which use this kind of config.
> Typo3 is not for you.

I'm just suggesting improvements. It's up to the developers to
implement it. You don't have to get angry. ;)
It was my hope that some developers would be open to big changes, but
it seems that this is too much. I can live with a system that has
Typo3's basic concept, but it should still become easier to use (esp.
how pages are displayed and created in the BE). Maybe I should
concentrate on smaller changes... :)

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald