[TYPO3-hci] BE vs FE

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Aug 8 21:57:15 CEST 2006

Hi Waldemar (and others)

On Jul 31, 2006, at 12:46 , Waldemar Kornewald wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm member of the Haiku project (http://haiku-os.org) - on open-source
> BeOS - and we are searching for a very easy to use CMS.

Thanks for your interest in TYPO3 and apparent urge to help us
improve it.

I have quickly read a few mails in this thread which makes me believe
that I shouldn't read the rest because they bear the classic mark of
an unproductive spiral of arguments that never crystalizes into
constructive improvements. I think you could have raised the same
concerns in a more constructive way that wouldn't inspire to so many
people wasting hours on debate.

What I hope is that this thread will soon die out naturally and if
anyone thinks there came a useful output from it, please make sure to
sum it up on the wiki.

Finally, please forgive me if I am clearly off the track in my quick
judgement of the debate - after all I can't know for sure that it was
futile. But certainly I was inspired to ignore it which in itself
tells something about its nature.

- kasper