[TYPO3-ect] New mvc extension 'rtp_delicious'

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Oct 22 14:09:26 CEST 2007

Hello Simon,

great, it's really for lib/div. :-) I like smarty, because so it's no
php-code in HTML-templates -- and Designers who cannot code PHP cannot
destroy something when they work on the HTML.

I really meant "lib__smarty" and not "lib_smarty".

One cannot rename extkeys, you just can register a new one and set the
old ext to "obsolete".

##But please wait for Elmars reply before you do it.

kind regards
Daniel