[TYPO3-ect] Modules for beta

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:05:41 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I want to put in some ideas for the beta branch. I think of a separation
into modules, at least in the beginning. Certainly there are pro and cons
with modules, but I think, it will be easier to get it running as the team
based way, if every member is responsible for a defined part of it.

Elmar

tx_lib

  This contains controllers and
  tools like link, image, loaders, transformers, translator.

tx_lib__pager

  Result browser.

tx_lib__pop

  This modules contains processors to build
  a TS configurable Pipeline of Processors.

tx_lib__tags

  Tag library for views.

Different views

tx_lib__php