[TYPO3-ect] Unsolvable problems with lib

Sebastian Fischer s.fischer at b-und-h.de
Thu Dec 20 13:50:18 CET 2007

Hi everyone.

Currently I’m working on my second extension based on div/lib. This time I
want to use the latest nightly build so have the most function ready for the
release versions of div/lib. But I can’t get any output of my actions. So I
tried to get into the lib_controller stuff to understand if I did something
wrong or not.

To break everything down, I tried to have a empty class so the defaultAction
is used. But I don’t even get the Prototype content as result. After some
research if got to the point that something in _runAction isn’t working for
me. So even though I didn’t changed any default values the
“if(method_exists($controller, $controller->action)) {„ section doesn’t find
any executable action, not even the defaultAction.

Second problem I have is related to bananas. I tried to keep my setup.txt as
near as possible parallel to the setup.txt of bananas. But when I use the
following code I can't overwrite the $defaultAction

plugin.tx_sfdownloads_mvc1.setup {
	languageFile = EXT:sf_downloads/configurations/locallang.xml
	templateDirectory = EXT:sf_downloads/templates/
	fileListTemplate = fileList.html
	categoryListTemplate = categoryList.html

	# either renderFileListAction or renderCategoryListAction are
possible
	defaultAction = renderFileList

	listLimit = 6
	dateFormat = %d.%m.%y

	fields {
		title.crop = 3 | |
		title.case = lower
	}
}

plugin.tx_sfdownloads_mvc1 = USER_INT
plugin.tx_sfdownloads_mvc1.userFunc = tx_sfdownloads_controller->main
plugin.tx_sfdownloads_mvc1.mesh {
	setupPath = plugin.tx_sfdownloads_mvc1.setup.
}

If put the defaultAction line directly inside mesh it does what it should
do. So what is the correct way to do, because looking into
lib_controller->_resolveMeshSetup shows me that $mesh['defaultAction'] never
will read inside the setupPath.

Confused and curious greetings
Sebastian

Checked by AVG Free Edition.