[TYPO3-ect] phpunit: Experiencies and TODO

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Dec 5 15:56:06 CET 2007

Hello Kasper,

best is to write a new post in news://typo3.teams.bugs - it can be that
you need some patience.

To get the SVN-account and upload the code needs some time. It's more
important to help others in creating good test-cases.

other points:
3) please add in your manual that pear 2.3.5 or higher is needed.
Because the ExtensionManager shows "2.3.1" as current version what is
much too old.
4) please add in your manual in the part "write the tests": just add a
folder "test" in your extension, the phpunit-EXT will find the testcases
automatically.

Cheers!
Daniel