[TYPO3-core] Re: problems after upgrading from typo3 6.2.16 to 6.2.17

Rolf Bartusel r.bartusel at trisinus.de
Wed Jan 13 02:25:12 CET 2016

Had same probleme, in my case the error seems to be a co-production of t3-core and automaketemplate: We use subparts from automaketemplate and standard marker to render the html template. In my template there is a marker within a class attribute [class="###ZUSATZKLASSE###"] of a DIV-Tag. When updating to 6.2.17 there was this error as described before, neither subparts nor markers were replaced. After clearing the class entry all works fine again.

Regards, Rolf