[TYPO3-core] Fresh install latest snapshot master

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Mon Mar 30 16:56:14 CEST 2015

Well, your question was different.

You talked about checking out the current source from GIT and how to use it.
Now you're talking about setting up a complete new installation with composer.

As I wrote before, if you clone the current source you need to run "composer install", nothing else in that checkout.
Then you might symlink the source like it has always been.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member