[TYPO3-core] Fresh install latest snapshot master

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Sun Mar 29 23:47:55 CEST 2015

Hi!

There have been updates in the Core now for development.
You need to run "composer install" once in your typo3_src directory to get the various libraries used.

(The released versions will not have this requirements, as the release script will take care of this)

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member