[TYPO3-core] [Poll[ Integrate Speaking URLs in to TYPO3 CMS7

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sat Mar 21 13:47:24 CET 2015

Hi Christian,

Christian Kuhn wrote:

> After the discussion on this list it seems there is another option:
>
> * Create a fresh extension with a new name that provides basic routing.

I agree with creating a fresh extension for the speaking URL part that does
the routing too, during the time the core does not have a routing component.
Routing is not speaking URL. Speaking URLs come after routing.
And we do need a solid request/response model for the core. I think we
should look at our competitors how they do it Neos, Symfony CMF, Drupal 8,
etc. Then we should try to implement this step by step, slowly adopting the
core to the new concepts.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!