[TYPO3-core] [Poll[ Integrate Speaking URLs in to TYPO3 CMS7

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon Mar 16 17:43:44 CET 2015

Hey.

On 03/16/2015 03:39 PM, Claus Due wrote:
> That's why I advocate the release of what the community
> designates "core extensions" using TER, with the core team behind it.

Ah. So you are for having ext:realurl maintained by core's active
contributors and just don't want to have it merged in core master directly.
This is not very different from option a) "just put it in" anymore. And
it will also come along more or less magically with what is roughly
planed with further composer steps: "core" extensions do not reside in
the actual project anymore if they are not loaded, but they are still in
the main core git repository - sf handles this very similar.

Regards
Christian