[TYPO3-core] [Poll[ Integrate Speaking URLs in to TYPO3 CMS7

Jost Baron jost.baron at gmx.de
Mon Mar 16 11:09:03 CET 2015

Hi,

-1 for integrating realurl into the core - that's no real improvement
over the current situation.

+1 for building speaking URLs into the core, even if it takes a while.
We have lived with realurl so long, another year or two does not really
matter, as long as someone keeps realurl working.

Regards,
Jost