[TYPO3-core] [Poll[ Integrate Speaking URLs in to TYPO3 CMS7

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Sun Mar 15 17:57:43 CET 2015

Hi!

IMO including anything which has less features than realurl is a no-go.
I'd even say the solution has to include more features, like language subdomains. (which is possible with cooluri, for instance)

Judging between realurl and cooluri I must say that I like the configuration of cooluri in general, but I dislike XML a bit. On the other hand I really dislike that cooluri generates links only one-way and has no decoding capabilities, which is a no-go on most bigger sites.

So IMO realurl should be included and adjusted.
--
Kind regards
Markus