[TYPO3-core] RealURL 2.x announcement

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at guugelmail.de
Thu Jun 11 11:23:16 CEST 2015

Hi Dmitry,

> This is not what RealURL can solve for you. It provides one to one
> conversion of what you give to it from query parameters to the speaking
> path. It cannot modify parameters for you. However when you code with
> Extbase, you do not have to specify both controller and action.
> Controller nearly always can be optional.

I'm thinking about the routing in Neos (yes I know it is very different)
but what I can actually do is to give a route any name and then say
which controller and action belongs to the route like:

route: /user/max
controller: User
action: Show

if something like this could be possible with Realurl, that would be
really cool.

> It only depends on how ***you*** make the original URL.

could you explain how to make a url like this:

/user/max-mustermann

with controller: User
and action: Show

and some mapping code of fe_user (I know that part of course) but how do
I get rid of the show action parameter?

Regards, Schaufi