[TYPO3-core] RealURL 2.x announcement

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:42:32 CEST 2015

Hi!

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) wrote:
> Thank you very much Dmitry!
>
> Does v2 support Extbase Parameters in a better way? I'm talking about
> the controller action pair that is always required and almost impossible
> to get rid of.

This is not what RealURL can solve for you. It provides one to one
conversion of what you give to it from query parameters to the speaking
path. It cannot modify parameters for you. However when you code with
Extbase, you do not have to specify both controller and action.
Controller nearly always can be optional.

> Instead of this url:
> /my/page/Controller/action/speaking-title
>
> I would love to see this url:
>
> /my/page/key/speaking-title

It only depends on how ***you*** make the original URL.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.