[TYPO3-core] Preventing optionSplit in FILES

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:17:34 CET 2015

Hi Christian,

Do we already have such a solution somewhere else in the core?

Imo the proposed configuration looks strange and imo ads another level of
magic to the typoscript rendering.

But maybe this is because I do not really get the issue #59533.
The issue you describe and the issue described by the issue starter look to
me as 2 different issues.
The one from the issue starter looks like a register that isn't cleared
correct.

Gr. Frans