[TYPO3-core] Common reStructuredText mistakes in "core" Changelog

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jan 22 21:18:39 CET 2015

Hi Markus,

> Do we already have an official place where the Core docs for7.0  and master are rendered?

The official manuals are rendered in their usual place, just choose the
"latest" version. This is actually a pending issue, the stable one
should be 7 now, but the symlinks haven't been updated yet.

The same goes for the system extensions, which can reached via the
"Extensions" page [1]. However I now see that the 7 version does not
appear. I'm not sure what must be done for that. I'll check.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch