[TYPO3-core] "Oops an error occured" with this TypoScript

Gerrit L. gerrit.lober at gmx.de
Thu Apr 2 11:15:05 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I try to learn Typo3 and TypoScript but I get an error with my Test-installation of Typo3 7.1 on two different installations (on my uberspace and an my local ubuntu server the same issue).

I've this TypoScript:
page = PAGE
page {

    # Seiteneigenschaften setzen
  config.doctype = html5

    # Meta-Tags angeben
  meta.author = Robert Meyer, Olaf Clemens, Martin Helmich
  meta.description = Hier steht eine Beschreibung

    # CSS-Dateien einfügen
  includeCSS {
    screen = fileadmin/css/style.css
    screen.title = display
    screen.media = screen
  }

    # Die Designvorlage integrieren
  10 = TEMPLATE
  10 {
    template = FILE
    template.file = fileadmin/vorlage.html
    workOnSubpart = DOKUMENT

    marks {
        # Das Datum ausgeben
      DATUM = TEXT
      DATUM.data = date:d. m. Y

        # Das Logo ausgeben
      LOGO = IMAGE
      LOGO.file = fileadmin/images/logo.png
      LOGO.file.height = 121

        # Den Trailer erstellen
      TRAILER = IMAGE
      TRAILER.file = GIFBUILDER
      TRAILER.file {
        XY = 731,143
        backColor = #A5C1D6
        format = jpg

	10 = IMAGE
	10.file = fileadmin/images/trailerimage.png.jpg
      }
    }
  }
}

Without 10 = IMAGE I get the correct Image, but with 10 = IMAGE etc. I get the error "Oops, an error occurred! Code: 201503311214108a7550a0". There are no more information in the logs neither typo3.log nor error_log.

Changing the image to another doesn't help. All tests in the install tool are successfully finished.

Thanks!