[TYPO3-core] FAL: get rid of fileadmin/_processed_ and use typo3temp instead?

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun Sep 21 23:17:39 CEST 2014

Hi Frans.

On 21.09.14 17:17, Frans Saris wrote:

> It makes
> sense to have the processed files outside the storage when it is a realonly
> storage.

Hm … readonly is a a good point.

> Maybe we can create an option to link the processed folder to
> typo3temp/processed/###STORAGE_UID###/

This would break storage / driver abstraction.

If anything, it should be possible that a processed folder of one
storage can be configured to be located in a different storage.

But I'm not quite sure what this would mean for the refactoring of
processing to allow remote processing).

Kind regards,
Helmut

--