[TYPO3-core] What to do with extensions on sprint releases?

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Mon Oct 20 12:34:29 CEST 2014

Hi!

On 17.10.14 12:25, Markus Klein wrote:
> I would refrain from opening up TER uploads for future version numbers.
> Hence, allow 7.x uploads when 7 LTS is released.

This means, that sprint releases will really get zero adoption, dosen't it?

AFAIK the goal was to enable users to decide to use these releases for
agile projects.
If we want to stick to this goal, we need to give clear recommendations
how this works out for admins, integrators and extension developers.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel