[TYPO3-core] Commits to 4.7 and 6.1 branches?

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Wed Nov 19 10:43:19 CET 2014

On 11/19/2014 10:38 AM, François Suter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This morning a bug fix was backported to the 6.1 and 4.7 branches,
> although they are not supported anymore. Does it mean there might be a
> further release?
>
> I'm asking because I found a regression in 6.1 recently and just
> corrected it locally because I didn't expect a further release. It is
> for a site which is planned to be upgrade to 6.2 soon, but in the
> meantime that particular bug is blocking our client.
>
> Is it worth submitting a patch or not?

I'm also not sure if there would be an additional release. (I guess
not.) But since the fix was a fix for a regression introduced by another
patch in that branch and it was initially proposed for all affected
branches we kept it in the Releases-line.

Patch that Francois talks about is:
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/I7811dec578f5e3222fd8fc95145c1e0cdbedb21f,n,z

Kind regards,
 Stefan