[TYPO3-core] options.folderTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints

Christian Reiter cr at cNOSPAMxd.de
Wed May 28 23:21:38 CEST 2014

Hello,

I want to agree that this is an important feature.
Without it you end up escalating user's permissions or tell them to "go
ask an admin to do that for you."

best regards,

Christian

Am 27.05.2014 13:25, schrieb Lorenz Ulrich:> Hi there

<https://git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.CMS.git/blob/HEAD:/typo3/sysext/recordlist/Classes/Controller/ElementBrowserController.php#l136>