[TYPO3-core] Re: [TYPO3-core-internal] Leaving the Core Team

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed May 28 18:16:05 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 02/16/2011 10:38 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:

> For your extensions - if you don't want to deal with sharing /
> transfering the keys, there is a simple possibility. We have a core user
> called "typo3corev4" and you could transfer all keys to this user.

As some time ago (2011) I transfered some extension to the typo3.org
user "typo3corev4" I would like to have a few of them back since I do
TYPO3 work again.

Could someone with access to "typo3corev4" transfer the extension
"kb_tv_cont_slide" back to user "kraftb"?

greetings,
Bernhard

PS: "think-open.at" (my old companies web page) will soon be online
again ... watch out :/