[TYPO3-core] RFC: Integrate Doctrine2 into TYPO3 CMS

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Tue May 27 15:09:49 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

I developed a prototype which integrates Doctrine DBAL into the core. It
the topic of my bachelor thesis. You can find the thesis (in german) at
[1], the prototype at [2] and the modified core at [3].

When you have some questions don't hestitate to ask me.

Kind regards
Stefano

[1] http://konafets.github.io/thesis/
[2] https://github.com/Konafets/ext-doctrine_dbal