[TYPO3-core] [Wrap-up] Workflow for changing documentation

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue May 27 14:16:13 CEST 2014

Hi all,

François Suter wrote:
> Hi Xavier,
>
>> As discussed yesterday during our doc-team meeting [1], Francois asked
>> me to prepare this wrap-up.
>
> Indeed, thanks for summarizing this discussion.
>
> I think that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages and that we
> should proceed. If that does not help with contributions, we can always
> move back to git.typo3.org.

First manual (TypoScript Reference) has been moved to Github:

https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/TYPO3CMS-Reference-Typoscript

The "edit link" will be added soon, as of now please contribute to this
very manual using Github, no more using the repository on git.typo3.org.

BEWARE: "master" branch has been renamed as "latest", as previously
discussed.

Many thanks!

--
Xavier Perseguers