[TYPO3-core] trustedHostsPattern

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue May 27 11:16:59 CEST 2014

Am 27.05.2014 11:01, schrieb Frans Saris:
> Is it not okay to just set the trusted hosts param to .* for such setups
> as the layers in front of the webserver make sure only the correct
> requests come through?

Of course it is, and this is what we currently do thanks to the examples
in the install tool label - so thumbs up for that.

I just wanted to clarify, why having this new parameter with the current
default setting "SERVER_NAME" is a breaking change in such a scenario.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de