[TYPO3-core] Copyright-year in headers

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Wed May 14 15:31:28 CEST 2014

Short question, is it decided for version #9 [1] already?. There would be also #8 as a candidate. This would make it even shorter and have the advantage to be closer to the Flow / Neos copyright header. By copy / pasting code, there would be only the license number that changes!

One more thing, in the PDF we have:

-> * This file is part of the TYPO3 project.

Could we have TYPO3 CMS?

-> * This file is part of the TYPO3 CMS project.

Fabien

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/26213/TYPO3_Copyright_Headers_v20140307_1_.pdf

---
Ecodev Sàrl - Rue de la Serre 11 - 2000 Neuchâtel - Switzerland

Tel / VoIP   + 41 32 511 08 18
Web          http://www.ecodev.ch