[TYPO3-core] Wrong default fileCreatePermissions

Caspar Stuebs caspar at gosign.de
Mon May 12 14:49:51 CEST 2014

Hi Folks,

while setting up a new TYPO3 6.2 system from scratch I discovered that the
default file create permissions are wrong:

typo3/sysext/core/Configuration/DefaultConfiguration.php, line 298
'fileCreateMask' => '0665'

This where set incorrect in Task #52668, which describes it as changed to
0644

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52668

Now I am unsure how to care about the issue.
Shall I create a new bugtracker issue and start a new review process or is
there another way to change this small typo?

Kind regards
Caspar

Gosign media. GmbH | We web ideas.
Langenfelder Damm 67 Gewerbehof | 22525 Hamburg
Telefon 040-609 40 79-0

Handelsregister AG HH HRB 112197 | Geschäftsführung Bert Gogolin
Greenpeace energy: Gosign läuft mit ehrlichem Strom und Gas.
GLS Bank: Gosign wirtschaftet mit Gewissen.