[TYPO3-core] Could not acquire lock for ClassLoader cache creation

Brian Lynch brianl at digi-bis.com
Fri May 9 00:08:11 CEST 2014

For What Its Worth...

Yes, I believe that my hosting company does limit the CPU time, and that most likely a long process is what tumbled into this mess.

I have been able to fix whatever the problem was (I don't know the trigger) and the site is up and running.

Remember that I am using the new "Locks.php" file, and it looks like it tests for the age of the lock file and after 120 seconds it is supposed to delete a stale lock file.  Which did not happen in my case. My guess is the processing never got that far, don't know why.

Your help was very much appreciated.

Brian