[TYPO3-core] RFC: Blueprint standalone unit tests

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue May 6 12:12:22 CEST 2014

Hi.

good news! Thanks a lot.

On 05.05.2014 21:19 Christian Kuhn wrote:
> * Improve documentation at [3] and [4], maybe more.

The "[DRAFT]: Executing core unit tests in TYPO3 CMS 6.2" [3] works for me.

The steps in "[DRAFT] Executing core functional tests in TYPO3 CMS 6.2"
[4] lead to errors on my machine due to failed DB connects. Did not yet
find the reason. It would be helpful to get some explanation, what TYPO3
specific things are installed with composer. Giving an overview  about
what we have makes it easier to understand what happens (and how to fix
issues).

Count me in for proof-reading.

--
cheers,