[TYPO3-core] Documentation status

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 20 22:30:51 CET 2014

Hi all,

> I wanted to give you a status update and raise some (serious) issues
> related to the official documentation ahead of the release of TYPO3 CMS
> 6.2.

As we had our team meeting tonight, I can give you an improved status.
Here are the manuals that will be up to date for the release of TYPO3
CMS 6.2:

- TypoScript reference
- TSconfig reference
- TCA reference
- Core APIs
- TypoScript Syntax
- Coding Guidelines
- Security Guide

It's not a full 100%, some topics still need feedback or code examples,
but at least all these manuals are in good shape.

Ernesto, what's your status with the Installation Guide? Can you get
back to me about this? I can try to make myself available to merge your
changes, but it would be easier if we can arrange a bit ahead of time.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch