[TYPO3-core] Branching off TYPO3_6-2 in Git

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Tue Jun 17 18:50:15 CEST 2014

Alright dear TYPO3 friends,

it's done! The branch TYPO3_6-2 has just been created and the master
branch is open for new features again. A release of TYPO3 CMS 6.2.4
might be created during or shortly after the Developer Days which are
starting this week.

The TYPO3_6-2 branch has been created from this commit:
| 66af35a [BUGFIX] Undefined method in extension manager

Please make sure to take care about the accordant backports to the new
TYPO3_6-2 branch. For the time being use "6.3" as reference to the next
version in the releases annotation of the Git commit message, example:
| Releases: 6.3, 6.2

Besides that: Thanks for the feedback on the Release Cycle topic, we
will continue discussions on that during the Developer Days and also
want to work on some details to visualize and explain the principles.

All the best
Olly

--
Oliver Hader