[TYPO3-core] Extending the DriverInterface in TYPO3 6.2

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Wed Jun 11 11:59:15 CEST 2014

Dear developers,
we came across some missing API which makes it difficult to work and
interact with Folder objects and their children (folders as well as files).

In order to fix these issues we need to extend the DriverInterface which
indeed is a breaking change for custom drivers in TYPO3 6.2.

In order to prevent multiple breaking changes we wanna know what you
think about these changes. In addition I kindly ask you to report other
missing API which we would integrate now to make sure that we only have
one breaking change.

The issue I am talking about can be reviewed at
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/30654/

Looking forward to your feedback.

regards

Steffen