[TYPO3-core] Double backslash for namespace

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Jun 17 14:28:17 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 17-6-2014 11:57, Markus Klein wrote:
> Very interesting.
>
> Compare
> http://www.php.net/manual/de/language.types.string.php
> and
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php
>
> looks like the German version (which is actually still in English) is more up to date than the English version.
> At least the German version already mentions PHP6 and does not impose a memory limit for strings.

The German version is hopelessly outdated. PHP6 was once planned to have
native unicode but the idea was abandoned later on. Also on the German
page the \e escaped character is missing, which was introduced in PHP 5.4.0.
Example #1 is incorrect in the German version, correct in English. (I
stopped there)

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor