[TYPO3-core] TYPO3_MODE "die" in Configurations/TCA

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Jun 13 17:32:11 CEST 2014

Hi!

On 13.06.14 17:23, Stefan Neufeind wrote:

> And do we ship something for the blacklist or give a recommendation
> (htaccess and nginx-snippet)?

It is really hard for me to give a recommendation on that, as by
definition this is not enough, but the ipression might be so if we ship
recommendations.

I'm also (personally) not very fond of fixing/supporting other peoples
server setup.

But I also do not object any action in that area

> Could be additional to "putting the
> oneliner into files" as you mentioned.

I'm also not convinced about this oneliner. It's like introducing XCLASS
footers again just because of a major unsolved architectural issue.

But yes, such lines can improve the security in certain cases, in other
cases they are obsolete, thus do nothing.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel