[TYPO3-core] After the LTS is before the LTS

Dave dave.broz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:53:32 CEST 2014

After the initial voting "vandalism" fiasco please read my News comments:
 typo3.org/news/article/voting-for-the-new-release-cycles-for-typo3-cms/

I feel this whole discussion is nothing but a sham.
You want "everybody involved" to improve the process, but all you have achieved is to allow a few to dictate the terms of approval. The result being is that there is a biased condition of voting.

If you truly want "everybody involved" to improve the process, let them fairly choose.

Outline the current system, outline proposed changes, let them fairly choose from all options available.

The black and white choice that has been offered is unacceptable.