[TYPO3-core] After the LTS is before the LTS

Ernesto Baschny eb at cron.eu
Mon Jul 28 12:11:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

I see no need to have minor versions in documentation. The EAR releases
will improve gradually and people will need to keep up with the minor
upgrades if they want to keep up with the support. So I expect the
documentation of "TYPO3 CMS 7" be one branch, and "TYPO3 CMS 8" another
branch. This also eases work for the doc-team, I suppose (another nice
benefit of the plan). :)

Cheers,
Ernesto