[TYPO3-core] Composer name schema for TYPO3 CMS extensions

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Mon Jan 27 17:26:43 CET 2014

Fabien Udriot schrieb am 27.01.2014 10:46:

> I started a Note where to collect some info about Composer.
> https://notes.typo3.org/p/composer

Thanks for the work on that, Fabien. We have had this blueprint for the
Package Management in CMS in general:

http://wiki.typo3.org/Blueprints/Packagemanager

which I would also like to see updated with the information on the
naming conventions and composer specifics.

So if you and Tom, and others in this thread reach some conventions that
are relevant for CMS extension authors in future, please document them
in this blueprint also, so that it doesn't get lost in a notes document
(which is not searchable and linked anywhere).

Thanks!

Cheers,
Ernesto

--