[TYPO3-core] subheader for all types, not just "header"?

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Mon Jan 27 15:34:09 CET 2014

On 01/27/2014 10:06 AM, JoH asenau wrote:
> Am 26.01.2014 00:28, schrieb Stefan Neufeind:
>
>> But is there really a reason why "subheader" is not commonly shown?
>> Or if not, might we consider to just use the palette "headers" instead
>> of "header" for all content-types?
>
> Yes - there is a reason :-)
>
> CType "Header" is the only type that makes use of text but hasn't got
> any bodytext field with or without RTE. CTypes "Text", "Text w/Image"
> and the like can easily set a subheader using the RTE or just some HTML
> in the bodytext field, which would be impossible with "Header".

[...]

Well, in my case here they had a separation-line after header (or if
subheader is set then below subheader). For that they used the
<hgroup>-tag for styling. And it works quite well if you are able to
input a subheader in the first place :-)

Putting "the subheader in the RTE" has a totally different meaning.

Regards,
 Stefan