[TYPO3-core] Release of TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS beta4?

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Thu Jan 16 10:33:37 CET 2014

Hi Thomas,

Am 16.01.14 08:47, schrieb Thomas Hohn:
> Hi
>
> What is that status for the release of TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS beta4?
>
> As I remember - it should have been released on the 14'th of January - but
> it's not possible to download it yet on typo3.org

Thank you for this question and interest in TYPO3 6.2.

Your assumption is correct - no release notes and download link actually
means, that there is no new release. We are currently concentrating on
some performance topics (albeit the whole topic and the accordant
workpackage is continued) and thus asked Ernesto to wait two more days
with the beta4 release.

So, one could expect to have 6.2 beta4 being released this late
afternoon. Thanks for your understanding.

All the best,
Olly
--
Oliver Hader