[TYPO3-core] Removing feature of compressing and merging external files

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Jan 8 10:40:21 CET 2014

Hi!

On 07.01.14 21:00, Stefan Neufeind wrote:

> But for previous releases imho we still need a bugfix anyway.

Of course I would not remove this feature completely in previous
versions. Personally I also think it is not worth fixing the in previous
versions. 4.6 is out of maintenance, 4.7 is in priority bugfixing mode,
6.0 is almost in priority bugfixing mode so there is only 6.1 left. I do
not stongly object though to apply this fix to 6.1 and let the
releasmanager decide.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--