[TYPO3-core] Documentation status

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 27 18:22:32 CET 2014

Hi Ernesto,

> There will be time and space to have an updated "Installation guide"
> including an "Upgrade from4.5  to6.2"  section, this is already planned
> and I even started with it already. This is a very important initiative
> from the "Smooth Migration" project.

I remember that you started working on such a document already back at
T3DD13. It is indeed very important.

> Will try to work on this during the Code Sprint in Venlo. Martin Bless
> will be there as well to support us in case we need some infrastructural
> assistance.

That's great.

> Steffen Ritter AFAIK has also reserved some time for the FAL
> documentation topic, so will most probably get more input during the
> Code Sprint.

Very much looking forward to that. There's also that documentation that
Patrick prepared for using FAL with TypoScript which should be
integrated somewhere.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter