[TYPO3-core] Reverting patches

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Wed Feb 26 22:26:41 CET 2014

Hi!

Since I stumbled over quite some reverted patches in the last days and it was not always to figure out what relationship was between the revert, the original patch, the tickets involved etc.
I decided to create a small guideline on how this process should happen and what information a revert should contain.

I took the freedom to add this directly to these pages:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_CommandLine#Reverting_patches
http://wiki.typo3.org/CommitMessage_Format_%28Git%29#Reverting_patches

I looking forward to your comments and additions.
Thanks you.

Kind regards
Markus