[TYPO3-core] Running core+sysext unit tests from console

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Wed Feb 19 12:17:19 CET 2014

Hi!

You may not install openid, since it causes database errors during the tests. (SQL query without table specified)
Problems here is that the table name is not initialized properly in the test (fe_user or be_user) and the openid auth service tries to retrieve the openid url from a user.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member