[TYPO3-core] Running core+sysext unit tests from console

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Feb 19 00:07:24 CET 2014

Hi.

When I try to run the core unit tests on the shell console, I end up in
PHP fatal errors:

$ ./typo3conf/ext/phpunit/Composer/vendor/bin/phpunit -c
typo3/sysext/core/Build/UnitTests.xml

PHP Fatal error:  Class
'TYPO3\CMS\Documentation\Domain\Model\DocumentFormat' not found in
/home/steffen/Projects/TYPO3/CMS/typo3_src-master/typo3/sysext/documentation/Tests/Unit/Domain/Model/DocumentFormatTest.php
on line 38

Seems like the errors occur because not all sysexts are activated in my
test environment.

Is there a workaround except activating all sysexts?

--
cheers,
Steffen

Active Contributor TYPO3 CMS