[TYPO3-core] Do we have a Sencha-contact?

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Fri Feb 7 22:23:12 CET 2014

Hi,

because Stanislas mentioned that IE11 seems not to play well
https://review.typo3.org/27427
even with ExtJS 3.4.1.1 which we currently have (from March 2013) I
looked if something happened in the meantime. Well, they seem to have a
3.4.2 ready at Sencha, but only available through the support-portal.

Since I guess the license can't really have been changed meanwhile, imho
we might be able to try out a 3.4.2-patch and then see if that's
something we could release bundled. (I'd expect yes - it's just not
publically available yet.)

And then I read that Stanislas also mentioned 3.4.2 just an hour ago :-)
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55774

So do we maybe have someone at Sencha and/or somebody with a Sencha
support-account who might look what 3.4.2 really has to offer
(changelog)? Then we could weigh our options imho.

Kind regards,
 Stefan