[TYPO3-core] Collapseable excludefields (in group/user)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 6 15:46:06 CET 2014

Hi Stefan,

> When having available a large number of record-types (various extensions
> installed, ...) the list of excludefields can get*very*  long. To more
> easily navigate to a certain record-type it might imho be interesting to
> have some kind of collapse/expand besides the record-type-heading. (We
> already have a heading-row there anyway.)

Yes, that would be very good. I don't know how hard it might be to
implement though.

I could see an accordion structure fitting the bill very nicely: expand
by clicking on the table name, check your fields, move to the next table
would collapse the previous one. But I guess that's quite some work...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch