[TYPO3-core] Changing behavior of the TEXT cObject

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Thu Feb 6 10:04:56 CET 2014

I'm fine with your suggestion as well, but then we have to:
* Change ALL cObjects to be consistent; remove all the stdWrap properties from them. (sounds like a 7.0 thingy)
* Keep a list of properties of each cObject to unset before the stdWrap-function is called.

The parsing time is not an issue here and also the memory consumption does not really change, the properties are just stored in another array.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member