[TYPO3-core] Translating file reference

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 16:45:20 CET 2014

Hi Stefan,

could you test if the sys_file_references are shown if you set
config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback

It looks like extbase is somehow to strict with the language overlay part.
The sys_language_uid isn't set correct when you add extra sys_file_relation
records to an existing translated record.

I found a bug report about the missing sys_language_uid for
sys_file_relation http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48883

gr. Frans